May 25, 2021
2. Updates. We may in our sole discretion make unscheduled deployments of changes, updates or enhancements to the Website at any time, add or remove functionality or features, and may discontinue any part or the entire Website, but we are under no obligation to update the Website.
3. Termination of Access. FairX may terminate your access to the Website, with or without notice, for any reason, including no reason, or for any action that is prohibited or that We determine to be inappropriate or disruptive to the Website or any other user of the Website. Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to, altering, corrupting, hacking, or violating any computer code affecting the security and access controls of the Website, and using the Website in connection with any fraudulent or illegal activities.
5. Third Party Links. The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only including any links contained in advertisements, banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You access any third-party websites linked to this Website at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. The information and materials have not been verified or authenticated in whole or in part by Us, and We disclaim any obligation to do so, and they may include inaccuracies or typographical or other errors. FairX does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information and materials contained on the Website. We have no liability, whatsoever, for any errors or omissions, or losses resulting therefrom.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, OR THE SEQUENCE, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: (I) YOU MAY EXPERIENCE INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE; AND (II) THE WEBSITE MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
8. Limitation of Liability and Remedies. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY THIRD PARTY, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER SECURITY THREATS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF FAIR EXCHANGE, ITS AGENTS OR ADVISORS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
12. Feedback. If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to Us, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Feedback”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Feedback is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by applicable law. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and We are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback. You understand and agree that We are not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.